COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small computer file, a “tracer”, collected and read during your browsing (e.g. consultation of emails, a website or a mobile application) deposited on your terminal, regardless of the model or type (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, video game console).
These files may contain various information such as a session identifier, language, browsing history, etc. They are mainly used to offer personalised content or advertising and to improve your experience on the Internet.
Cookies are collected and stored, according to your choice, for a period of 12 months following their collection. However, you can delete them at any time.
What kind of cookies are used when you visit this website?
When you visit this website, various kinds of cookies are used. These cookies may be set by Familypark GmbH or administered by partners (e.g. publishers of audience measurements solutions, or social networks). The list of our partners is available here:
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Maps
Some cookies are strictly necessary for your navigation on the site and do not require your consent. These cookies are collected directly by us and allow:
- To access certain online services, such as the validation of the shopping cart;
- to retain your choice of settings and consent regarding the collection of non-mandatory cookies.
The collection and reading of other cookies requires your consent. These cookies are the following:
- Functionality cookies allow:
- To adapt the website to the display preferences of your terminal (language, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and settings of the display of the pages of the sites according to the terminal you are using and its location, etc.);
- To memorise certain information that you enter on the website with the purpose of facilitating and personalising your future browsing (for example, the display of your first and last names if you have a user account and have identified yourself);
- Audience and performance monitoring cookies, which help us to understand your interactions with the website (most visited pages, browsing patterns, content consulted, applications used, 3) as well as to process information collected on third-party sites. They enable us to produce statistics and to improve the interest and ergonomics of the website;
- Advertising cookies allowing:
- To offer you relevant targeted content during your Internet browsing and in particular to offer you offers on our products and services that are tailored to your needs;
- To limit the number of times you are shown advertisements
If you refuse, the advertisements will continue to be displayed but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
- Affiliate cookies, which identify the original third party website that referred you to this website
- Social network cookies, to give you the possibility to access our pages and conversely to the social networks concerned to follow your navigation on our site, or to visit our pages published on the social networks. We have no control over the use of the data collected by these social networks, we invite you to consult their privacy policies (see information below).
How to accept, reject or delete trackers?
We inform you that a refusal may degrade your experience on our site. We therefore decline all responsibility for the possible consequences of this refusal, in particular the absence of content adapted to your navigation and your choices..
Furthermore, whatever your choice, you can at any time:
- Change your settings within our cookie management tool https://www.familypark.at/cookie-richtlinien/, exclusively for cookies collected via our site;
- And/or, to have your terminal’s tracers removed via your browser, these choices being applicable to your entire Internet navigation.
Here is some useful information about setting cookies on browsers:
Most browsers are set by default to accept the use of all cookies and trackers. You can change this setting to select the trackers you wish to use, or refuse the use of trackers. This setting must be made on each of your terminals (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
The methods for setting and deleting cookies are different for each browser. These procedures are described in the help menu of your browser. You will find below the methods of setting the parameters of the tracers for the best-known browsers:
- Safari : Managing cookies in Safari ;
- Chrome : Managing cookies in Chrome ;
- Firefox : Managing cookies in Firefox.
Please note that if you choose to delete all cookies from your terminal via your browser, we will no longer have information about your choice of settings, and will be forced to ask you to re-set your choices the next time you visit our site. The same applies if you use a new browser or new terminal. As these settings are entirely the responsibility of the browsers, we do not guarantee their correct operation.
And more information on settings, by purpose:
Browser settings are sometimes insufficient. If you wish, you can refine your settings, by targeting the purposes of each cookie:
- For audience tracking and performance: Audience measurement and performance cookies are set by third party companies, but they help us to improve our website and make it easier and more efficient to use.
Here is a link to a page where you can find out more about these solutions and how to opt out of audience tracking cookies:
However, we draw your attention to the fact that the deletion of these cookies deprives us of the knowledge of important statistical information, necessary for the improvement of the site and its customization to your profile and interests.
- For advertising: Our website does not contain any advertising space. As a result, the information collected is used mainly to offer you adapted advertisements on the third-party sites you visit, based on the information collected thanks to the audience measurement tools (Albacross, Facebook, Google Tag Manager ). At the same time, several professional advertising platforms offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting cookies used by their member companies. These centralised mechanisms do not block the display of advertisements, but only prevent the installation of cookies that allow advertisements to be adapted to your centres of interest. For example, you can visit the Your Online Choices site to prevent the installation of these cookies on your terminal. This site is proposed by the digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and is managed in Austria by the Interactive Advertising Bureau Austria.. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be completely effective, as the proper functioning of this tool depends on the participation of the advertising industry in this system.
For social networks: On this website you will find buttons that redirect you to the pages we publish on social networks. If you have an account with these social networks, they can also track your browsing on our website.
Finally, we would like to inform you that there are many programs that can be added to your browser to allow you to block and manage all types of trackers, such as Abine or Ghostery.
We may make changes to this document from time to time. Updates will be posted on our website.